The MASS Materials Technology Challenges 3.0 2019 (MASS MTC 3.0) is a platform for researchers to showcase their research, exchange ideas and improve communication skills while competing for gold, silver and bronze medals.
The MASS MTC 3.0 aims:
- to give researchers the opportunity to share their research ideas and results in a special forum that provides visibility for their work.
- to provide a platform for young researchers to meet and interact with senior/experienced researchers while sharing ideas and knowledge.
- to gain new insights of any possible practical applications as well as network building.
- to sharpen communication skills.
- to receive feedback on their research progress and presentation by panels of distinguished judges and academics.
- to recognise and reward outstanding researchers.
√ The competition is open to all participants of 7th ICSSST 2019.
The posters of Materials Technology Challenges 3.0 (MTC 3.0) should either be a completed or an ongoing research in any area of materials science and technology.
Submissions should be original and not have been submitted or published in any conference or journal.
The posters should describe:
- novelty of the research and research approach.
- research problem and motivation of the work.
- background and related work.
- materials characterisation.
- potential application.
DR. NUR AISYAH BINTI ABDUL FATAF
PUSAT ASASI PERTAHANAN,
UNIVERSITI PERTAHANAN NASIONAL MALAYSIA,
KEM SG BESI,
57000 KUALA LUMPUR.
Tel: 03-90513400 ext 5842, 016-2099686